Thursday, March 29, 2007

More travel stories


One of the more interesting places we visited was a 분재 (bonsai park), called the Spirited Garden.

분재 is a dwarf plant. It is an art form of trees. At a very young age, a tree is restricted of nutrition so that it grows abnormally. I do not know too much of it neither. But apparently, it is a very complicated process that takes hundreds of years of caring and attention. My dad once tried to grow them in our veranda long time ago but they all died. There were probably many things he did wrong. To make it easier for all of us, I will let wikipedia do the explanation of 분재 and I will just provide you with my own pictures.



This was a short update... but I have to go. But before I leave, I must tell you I got a girlfriend. She said she would wait for me even if I go back to the States after this semester. I even have a picture to prove it. Isn't she pretty?



Night!!

승우

2007. 3. 29.

No comments: