Friday, April 20, 2007

hi all

I hope everyone is doing well. I wonder what is going on in Williamsburg right now..... so far away. I can update a lot of stuff about things going on here but I dont know which one to tell you all.

There is one thing. I wish I had gotten in the international house because it is difficult to make friends living by myself. Hard to meet people around here.

I was hanging out in the Rotaract room tonight and one of the club members came to say goodbye because he was joining the air force. It was kinda funny because all the guys who already did their service started singing for him and gave him advices, tried to scare him. It was a whole lots of fun. But weird because..... it is kind of crazy how all males have to go to the military for 2-3 years. I think I will probably go after I graduate because if I dont I just dont think I will feel alright. I am not really sure what I think of all these. Hard to plan something that will preoccupy me for three whole years, especially in a completely different environment. Okk thats enough. Night.

승우

2007.4.21.

No comments: