Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Studies

So I am studying in our 로타랙트, the volunteer club room. This place is a perfect location in Yonsei, in the middle of the school and inside the Student Center. It is nice and cozy in here, except it is really hard to concentrate here because of all the commotions. But I survived. I managed to be the second to last person remaining in the room and I am trying to work on my Writing class. This class is probably the most useless and annoying and time wasting class ever.

Now I am in the library. The exam week is coming up soon so the library is disgustingly crowded. Actually, it is always disgustingly crowded. They are building an another library right behind the present one. I have been attending Yonsei a little over a month and I am so sick of this damn library. I dont know how people here do it.

I found out we have registration today. Thank goodness. But I had my classes ready. Scheduling was really easy actually because of two senior seminars. I remember registering when I was freshman and how chaotic it was. I did not know what classes to take. The ones I decided to take were full days before it was my time to register. I am thinking right now how easy registering is going to be. I am going to be a senior. OH SHIT. Anyway, right now I am planning on taking:

HIST 490C Middle East 16th-20th centuries
GOVT 482 SEM: Geostrategic Thought
SOCL 250 Principles of Sociology
SOCL 204 Social problems
SOCL 203 American Society

Fun huh? And I am planning on dropping one during the add/drop period and have 13 credits. Speaking of credits, I realized I could stay in Korea an additional semester and still graduate fine. But it sounds like such a crazy plan. But another semester would be fun. A semester is so short. It is already the half way point in a week. Maybe I will think about it. But before thinking about anything, I should seriously think about what is best for ME for once. Things like honors thesis, military service, graduating are stressing me out tons. I dont know what I am going to do. Well, it is close to registration time. Good luck to everyone. Haha, for the first time, I did not have to wake up early to register. I just had dinner.

승우

2007.4.10

1 comment:

Michael said...

Umm... where's the shout out to me?

Had it not been for me registering this time around would have been VERY much like freshman year for you... Just thought I'd let you know.